EK FM is looking for a highly creative Digital Content Producer to join our vibrant and dynamic team.
You will be responsible for implementing EK FM’s social media strategy across Facebook, website, Twitter and similar platforms.
Key Performance Areas Include:
- Keep followers engaged and entertained by creating daily content from a live radio show and other related station activities.
• Identifying content trends; brainstorm new approaches to content.
• Developing/sourcing, creating and publishing content for the website, mobile platforms and social media including writing, editing and proofreading copy with a particular focus on the specific show audience.
• Grow audience on key social media channels.
• Drive traffic to the EK FM website.
• Collaborate with editorial, programming and marketing teams to share content across social channels.
• Report social media performance to the relevant department.
• Oversee design (i.e. Facebook timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile and website elements).
• Use site metrics and analysis tools to measure and improve the performance of content; daily analysis of the various platforms.
• Remodeling existing content on different platforms.
So what do you need?
- Journalism Diploma, or an equivalent degree, diploma and/or certificate
• Experience and good understanding of the fundamentals of online media and marketing including SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media and online reputation management.
Interested? If so, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 02 February 2018 and should you not receive a response in 14 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.