EK FM 103.6

COMMUNITY MEMBERS URGED TO LOOK AFTER THEIR CHILRDEN

Community members are urged to make sure to look after their children at all times.

A concerned learner transport driver, Mr Hlatshwayo who transports learners of Letsie and Shadrack Mbambo Primary Schools in Tsakane respectively, appealed to parents and guardians live on Ekfm Talk on Monday evening.

This after Hlatshwayo found a missing grade-four learner from Shadrack Mbambo Primary School after school hours, on Monday afternoon.

According to Missing Children South Africa, a child goes missing every five- minutes In  the country, with statistics revealing that only 77% of the children are found, which leaves the country with atleast 23% of the children not being located.

Mr Hlatshwayo is appealing on parents, guardians and the society to take care of their children.

 

Leave a Reply